Our assembly department is capable of electrical & mechanical assembly of modules, sub-assemblies, switch cabinets, equipment in low volume as well as integration of complete systems based on the specifications provided by the customer.
Our main assembly activity is the manufacturing and configuration of various semiconductor assembly equipment:
We have experience in the assembly of diagnostic equipment in the area of medical imaging.
- Mechanics of cardiac imaging equipment (including covers)
- Complete electrical and mechanical assembly of the SPECT module of a multimodality SPECT-CT-PET equipment.
A new business segment where our first project started in 2012. VT Mechatronics is currently manufacturing displays and various cable sets for a Hungarian company in the area of laboratory equipment.
Beside the topics written above during the last 2 years we have collected a lot of experiences in the field of manufacturing devices for photovoltaic, packaging machine and jewelry industries. Further we have extended the range of our activities for the microelectronics industry. We assemble and test subassemblies, modules and complete machines for our partners in Western Europe.
UNIQUE, LOW AND MEDIUM VOLUME CABLES, CABLE SETS
Our company manufactures various cables and cable sets based on the customer’s specification. The products may range from cables with simple connectors to complex cable sets that contain power supply, data cables, pneumatic and vacuum tubes.
Our well-equipped testing station is capable of testing various connectors and checking by using test software:
- Power cables (cables shoe, wire ferrules)
- Manufacturing of cables, cable set for switch cabinets, integration
- Control cables: SUB-D, Minifit, XHP, SXA, LEMO and various connectors
- Data cables, RJ45, USB, various IDC connectors
- Video cables with HRS, BNC connectors